photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hollin's Spooky 2nd Birthday Party

While planning Miss Hollin's 2nd party, I kept one word in mind. SMALL.  Like Harper's party earlier this year, I just wanted grandparents to come to a really laid back little get together :)

I took advantage of the after - Halloween sales and stocked up on a few decorations for her little shin-dig.

 photo 89f08c36-b2fc-40ff-b438-30d0420b80ed_zps8f8a5f3d.jpg

 photo 00832e6c-27d0-4f85-8116-aafb369132a4_zps3f025edf.jpg

I had a little help putting together my candy corn veggies and apple teeth :)
 photo b6eb3bc6-ba02-419e-83bc-1c091f9c1829_zps7a60126c.jpg

She is one lucky little girl!
 photo 69df438a-9a18-41e6-a17d-e874be428123_zps3a95ac9f.jpg

 photo 7fadef49-e9c0-4075-ba61-aa1797c4ad14_zps6b9645f4.jpg

 photo ee893aff-4bb6-42d1-920e-80287460da6d_zps676f3c51.jpg

 photo 210ac4d2-c18e-4233-ba12-688a9e545e01_zpsb3f72665.jpg

 photo d27d2d55-deeb-4b18-9a09-41946df9b0fa_zps3308dd7b.jpg

Two of our sweetest friends had planned to come this weekend and we were so happy they could be at the party!  We had a little fun with the "girl pose."

 photo 789cecc5-14e0-43d0-94bf-39b4c186d275_zpsf8e33fc9.jpg

 photo f2b8b1da-a048-4d89-92ea-20b987b58f37_zps2b0226a2.jpg


Then "extreme girl pose."
 photo 5b08150e-8b4e-4f4c-a5ab-03af035a460b_zps30cce851.jpg

 photo 506cc147-1b41-467a-8dde-d11091c95893_zps93bfb980.jpg


 photo 26d27d6d-1ad2-4be1-b09c-944b346a48db_zps64535c69.jpg

This portrait is just too funny not to share.
 photo 1f14fe4d-3a0c-43bc-b27b-1217eca1ba5f_zpsf33a0ceb.jpg

We obviously all had a great time celebrating Hollin's 2nd birthday!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Is that a chalkboard wall I see? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I LOVE my chalkboard wall! I write things down as I run out of them in the kitchen/pantry and just make a little list to take with me to the grocery store :)

      Delete
  2. small. yes! amen! sometimes that makes things even more perfect and lovely!!!
    love your mama-daughter coordinating outfits too!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise!! I love small get-togethers. They are just so easy and I could actually keep track of my little ones AND talk to my company. I had a little fun with the black and white chevron too :)

      Delete
  3. That is the way to go! Small and cute is perfection! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige :) Big parties wear me out too much!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover