photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Harper's Last First Day of Preschool

I can't believe that he has entered his last year of Preschool.  This year is SO official too, it kinda breaks my heart. I LOVE his teacher and her passion for what she does. She gets me excited for him!!

His morning started off with pancakes that were too hot. So he cooled them off with an ice-pack :) And he was so excited about school, he had to wear his backpack before he was dressed for the day.

 photo 0c3bf666-2e83-4c29-a572-15cc14677365_zps25548227.jpg

Hollin wanted some pancakes too :)

 photo ffc7c448-4904-4ba3-9b41-8f3d7b0b9233_zps5b73b958.jpg

I love this handsome little guy so much.
 photo e190cdaf-64e0-4fe1-95f8-5db07e696616_zps2ced8991.jpg


He is fake-smiling so well here. Just like his daddy :)

 photo 3137cfd6-b516-408c-91e0-17a237daaa00_zpse3fa264c.jpg


I tried to take it all in. It's so fun to watch him open those huge doors now when he couldn't just two years ago. I used to make him hold my hand when I took him into the two year old class, but now he can go ahead of me a little. It's so funny how little by little, they just grow up right before your eyes.
 photo a20a2cf8-9ee6-4ffa-8bd4-4eb793d2c016_zps5af190d9.jpg

 photo 9804e82e-6904-4468-82c5-51e6503a7b3c_zps88048070.jpg

At our orientation just nights before his first day, his teacher really emphasized the need for preparing her class for Kindergarten. She really wasn't kidding! She met us at the door and immediately took over. She said in her sweet voice, "Ok mom, we will see you in a few hours!" I was only able to snap this pic from the doorway. No walking in and taking loads of pics like years before.

 photo 14ced6c1-3383-4063-baaa-c36205a37475_zps9e694568.jpg

As if I wasn't emotional already, the not-going-in thing kind of did me in :) I was crying before I got to my car! I really wanted to not be that mom, but I couldn't help it. I took a pic of my cry-napkin and sent it to Jimmy.

 photo 56718384-aee2-425d-8a7e-c59e975c32cc_zpsbdb54bf2.jpg

I consoled myself with food haha.

 photo 611440de-313b-4751-b025-9ce67a5129bb_zps7a52610c.jpg

I was happy to get home and see my little girl, the blur. And give her some hashbrowns for her little bottomless pit tummy :)

 photo 6f204d16-07bd-44e8-aaf6-f12755ee0e61_zps887d28e4.jpg

Before I knew it, it was time to pick him up! Of course I was so happy to see him, I didn't get a picture. He had a great day so that made mommy very happy. 

I'm so excited for him and his last year at FBC Preschool. We've also had our very first homework assignment, which was really fun.  Here is to another great year before Kindergarten!



1 comment:

  1. He looked so cute on his first day! I hope he enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover