photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, October 14, 2011

36 week bumpdate!

I'm late on this once again. 37 weeks tomorrow :)

T-minus 17 days (at the most) before we meet our sweet girl.
Photobucket
How far along: 36 weeks.

Size of baby: About 6 pounds and more than 18 1/2 inches long. According to Babycenter, she is the size of a Crenshaw melon. What is that?!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: One pair of maternity pants that have now been retired since they are white. They just look a little too summery. I have ONE pair of jeans that were too big that I wear every single time we go out. When I'm at home, I just wear stretchy pants under my belly and a big T shirt.

Gender: A girl!

Movement: Her movements have been strong and painful except for today. She hasn't moved much at all today. When I was just about to go into labor with Harper, he got very still. Hmmm....

Sleep: I can sleep ALL day long. I slept from about midnight to 9:45 this morning thanks to my sweet hubby! I was up from 9:45 until about noon and then went back to sleep until 2pm. I could have slept longer, but Harper woke up from his nap and I had to get up :)

What I miss: Being comfortable, being able to sleep on my belly, eating without severe heartburn.

Cravings: None at all. I haven't had a true craving in awhile!

Symptoms: Heartburn, exhausted, Braxton Hicks contractions, lower back pain.

Best Moment this week: Getting our final ultrasound and not having to see the high-risk Dr. anymore! Also finding out that I'm 1 1/2cm dilated.

It's crazy to think of how close we are to meeting our little girl. I've reached that point in my pregnancy though where I feel like I am going to be pregnant forever! I really thought something was up last night during our anniversary dinner at Carrabba's. I made it through the night though and today I've just been super tired and she has been very still. I've been cleaning most of the afternoon.

I know it will happen eventually. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover